This pattern is great for beginners who want to try crocheting flowers for the first time, as it is a simple pattern using the basic crochet stitches. A basic diagram is included with a chart for both UK and US terms."
Oh, and you don't need an account with either of these sites to get your hands on a copy of my Pretty Peggy Garland pdf as this handy dandy wee button here will allow you to buy a copy directly from my Ravelry pages without being a member... :)
Now I know each and every one of you out there will have your very own button stash. Be it large or small, vintage or not. Organised by colour, size, material or age. Or like mine, just randomly jumbled together in several different pots all around my wee studio! Thing is you get to see my buttons quite regularly on my lovely ladies, so now it's your turn to show me! Over the next week I would love it if you guys could take a wee snap of your button stash and either blog it or post it on your Flickr pages for example. Basically post it somewhere we can all see it then pop back here and leave a wee comment with the link, easy peasy!
And the giveaway - this time next week I shall figure some way of choosing three of the most fabulous button collections and the owners of said collections will receive a free copy of my Pretty Peggy Garland pdf.
- Please only post your entries / links in the comment thread of this post, entries / links posted elsewhere will not be eligible.
- Please ensure that you leave a way for me to contact you directly in the event you are chosen as a winner, preferably a current and valid e-mail address. If there is no way to contact you, you will not be eligible to win.
- I will contact the winners directly and place an announcement on this blog. If I do not hear back from the winner within three days I will choose an alternative winner for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is open to everyone worldwide.
- I will choose the winners myself (in some way) and all decisions are final.
I hope you all have a fabulous day and have fun with your buttons... !